Friday, August 17, 2012

And who doesn't like carrots & cake?

I'm a blog stalker. And I'm also one of those rare jems that clicks 95% of all links from the people I follow on Twitter.

So, here's my mini review of the fun, interesting, weird, thought-provoking things I discovered on the internets this past week:

Nerd Fitness // Post: Get the **** Over It

How many times have I guilt tripped myself over eating a piece of candy or the whole dang bag! Get the **** Over It! I'm digging this new trend that Nerd Fitness so lovingly pointed out.
Carrots N Cake // New Blog&Twitter Discovery
@carrotsncake
A blog about healthy living & the like. I like her humor. The author is down to earth. She took her health by the horns & I can relate on a lot of levels. And who doesn't like carrots or cake?
Bit.ly // A [Late] Discovery
My mother always complained about my style when I was growing up. I remember shopping for new school clothes & she'd point things out for me to try... "It's in fashion this year" ... "You'll look cute in that"... I never liked what was in style. I guess a mother with a fahsion background would be perplexed with a daughter who didnt want to keep up with the times. I'd always like the sturrup strap leggings 2 years later, the scrunchies the spring after their debut. I guess it goes the same with common websites.

Well, off to the weekend :)
xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment