Monday, September 10, 2012

Line dancing & Plant obsessions...

Haalloo Errbody!

Just photo logging my uber-fun weekend :)

Saturday night we ventured over to the Waterin' Trough for some line dancing! I think I like it better than the Dallas Bull. Here's a quick recap of another up til 1:30am Southern Adventure...

.photo courtesy of Ashley aka @itsashtin (instagram).

.Sarah & I. 

 .Ash & I. 

After dancing, Sarah & I found the local Sonics to eat at. While there - we talked about the 1980s & how no one can beat how absurd & hilarious it was. Top That.



Ahhh.... 1st Sunday Football Game of the season.......

.thematic oreos...... 

.Mom's homemade Chili. it was scrumptious! glad to take home leftovers :D


My dear "friend that I love, but never met" Jacqui has such a gardening talent with Succulents & Fairy Gardens. See her phenom plants... she is mailing MAILING me the coveted String of Pearls plant from the Mid West where she's from & I can't wait for them to arrive! Since she is sending them all the way to me, now I have this #obsession with succulents! Holy crapola!! In her honor I paid it forward & shared my propulgated Mexican Hat succulents with the girls at work. 



 Lastly, fall is now on the horizon. As it approaches, I had to make one last hurrah for summer. Hence: the Blackberry Collins, courtesy of my Husband - my bartender hobbyist.


Good night! xo,


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the Blackberry Collins was good and all, but it doesn't beat the classic PBR. Tall boys, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout Kristina! Pay it forward and send me the recipe for that drink ;)

    ReplyDelete